Chemeketa Wine Studies Program Seeks Design for Wine Label
DateTuesday, January 17, 2023, 4:51
AuthorChemeketa Public Affairs
Chemeketa Cellars is calling for entries into their wine label design contest.
Chemeketa Community College is seeking artists from Chemeketa’s family to submit an original piece of artwork for our inaugural Chemeketa Cellars Artist Series competition. We support and value the artistic talents in our community and would like to give an opportunity for Chemeketa’s artist to showcase their talents.
Theme: Oregon Wine
- Winner’s art will be turned into a label for the 2022 Pinot Noir label and will be featured in the Chemeketa Cellars tasting room for a year.
- Artwork will be shared on website and social media channels
- Art will be displayed in the tasting room.
- Receive a framed label
- The winner will also enjoy wine club benefits (i.e. discounted event tickets ) and member discounts at the winery for a year. (Must be 21+ to receive this benefit)
All students, staff, faculty, and alumni of Chemeketa Community College
- Any medium of choice to create an original piece of art
- Art cannot contain images of alcohol consumption or nudity
- Images only-- no words or lettering other than signature.
- Artwork proportions: Approximately 3.5 inches wide x 2.875 inches high.
Call for Entries/Submission Deadline: February 28, 2023. The winner will be announced May 3, 2023 at the annual barrel tasting event. All finalists must grant Chemeketa Cellars the rights to reproduce their artwork on a wine label to be used on a bottle of wine that will be for sale by the winery.
How to submit: email firstname.lastname@example.org with a jpeg or pdf for review.
Judging: Judging will be done by Chemeketa Wine Studies faculty, staff, and students.