Peer advising for business owners supported by trained facilitators.
Chemeketa SBDC Mastermind Group for Business Owners
Every business owner feels isolated sometimes.
Running a business without feedback or input can feel frustrating. When you’re facing critical issues and challenging times, having access to people with experience and insight can help.
Tired of Going at it Alone?
You can share your business concerns and lessons in a confidential and supportive setting.
“It’s a relief to know you’re not in this all by yourself."
Rachel Greco, Grandma’s Attic
“I can benefit from someone else’s experiences."
Dan Noble, Premium Property Management
Is Mastermind Group Right For You?
Mastermind Group is a perfect fit if you –
- Are the business owner and primary decision maker
- Have a minimum of one year in business
- Rely on your business as your primary source of income
- Are focused on growth and making a profit
What’s Included in Mastermind Group
Mastermind Group includes up to ten non-competing business owners and two advisers who meet three hours each month to discuss issues, obstacles and opportunities faced by business owners every day.
The success of Mastermind Group is based on the basic principles of –
A typical Mastermind Group meeting includes –
- Three-minute update from members
- Follow-up on action items assigned from the previous meeting
- Immediate crisis discussion
- Two strategic issue presentations
Annual dues for Mastermind Group - $150